Bach LT42BOFG Tenor Trombone
Availability: In stock
To celebrate a legacy lasting 100 years, Conn-Selmer and Vincent Bach proudly present the new LT42BOFG commemorative trombone.
- A traditional 42 bell, with the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound.
- “Bell-free bracing” allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection.
- European designed “Open-Flow” valve, creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well.
- Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, was involved with the design of this trombone. The new signature Jay Friedman model is available to order as a “42CUSTOM”
- .562" bass bore handslide or lightweight nickel handslide
- Gold brass bell
- Lightweight nickel handslide
- European designed, open-flow rotary valve
- "Bell-free bracing" style
- .547" bore
- Traditional 42 slide mouthpipe
- Genuine Vincent Bach model 3416HA mouthpiece
- Deluxe Centennial model wood shell case