Used Fox Model III Bassoon
Introduced in 1960, the Fox Model III is patterned after the Fox Model II. The Model III is built from molded poypopylene for durability and features metal bands and many additional key options.
This particular instrument is in incredible shape and was just a COA (clean, oil, adjust) by one of our master technicians. This is a great instrument for both beginners and pros looking for something durable with a great sound.
- Molded, hand-finished polypropylene body
- German (white synthetic ivory) bell ring
- Reinforcing bands at joints
- Nickel silver water tubes extending into the bore
- Body lock
- Full German key system with silver plating
- Rollers for right little finger F and A♭
- Rollers for left little finger E♭ and D♭
- Right hand whisper key lock, rotary style
- High D key
- Fox #1 Bocal