Used Meinel Weston Model 451 Euphonium
The Meinl Weston 451 Compensating Euphonium offers great intonation, flexibility, and control in all resisters with a rich tone. The 451 euphonium features four Monel valves with a 3 top and 1 side action design with a compensating feature to bring the lower register in tune. This is a popular euphonium in the British brass band tradition.
This particular 451 Euphonium is in great condition and is the perfect instrument for someone seeking a full sound.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .590-inch; 4th Valve .669-inch
- Bell: 11.8-inch
- Bell Material: Heavy Gold Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Heavy Gold Brass Bell
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver